- The service does not automatically collect any sort of information, except information stored in cookies.
- Cookies are packets of data, text files mostly, which are stored on the device of the User and are used during browsing of the Service’s websites. Cookies commonly contain the name of the website they originated from, the length of the time they’re stored on a device, and a unique number.
- Placing the cookies on the browsing device of the User and accessing them is the responsibility of the Website’s operator, Kafloteka, whose principal place of business is at 21/23 Oliwska street
- Cookies are used for: a) providing anonymous website traffic data (using Google Analytics), b) improving browsing experience
- This Service uses the following types of cookies:
a) „necessary” cookies, which allow for using services offered by this Service, e.g. authentication cookies used for services which require authentification;
b) cookies used to ensure safety, for example to detect the abuse of authentication within the Service;
- In many cases, Internet browsing software allows cookies to be stored on the User’s browsing device by default. Users can choose, at any given time, to modify the cookie settings. These changes might include prohibiting the browser from handling cookies automatically or forcing it to inform the User each time a cookie is placed on the browsing device. Detailed information about the options and methods of handling cookies are available in the settings of the browser software.
- The Website’s operator informs that restricting or disabling cookies can affect certain functionalities available on the Website’s pages.
- Cookies stored in the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.