1. The online shop at kafloteka.com is owned by KAFLOTEKA Ceramic Studio whose seat is at 21/23 Oliwska street in Gdańsk, Poland, Tax ID 9562269893, National Business Registry Number 364157521.
2. The present statute defines conditions of use and purchasing at kafloteka.com online shop as well as delivery, payments methods, withdrawal from the agreement and complaint policy.
3. The products presented at kafloteka.com constitute an invitation to covenant within the meaning of Art. 71 of Polish Civil Code.
4. Only majors with capacity to perform acts in law are authorized to purchase goods at kafloteka.com online shop.
EXECUTION OF THE ORDER
1. The orders can be made via e-mail by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or within the user account area at kafloteka.com.
2. An order should include all the information concerning the chosen product (shape, size, the number of tiles or the surface area needed), personal details, e-mail address, telephone number, residential address and delivery address (if it’s different from the residential address).
3. After having sent an order the Client will receive a confirmation message with additional information such as the exact order processing time, a quote and payment details. We require an advance payment of 50%.
4. The processing of the order starts when the advance payment is processed. The payment can be made in Euro (EUR) or Polish Zloty (PLN).
5. All the products are manufactured to individual order of the Client.
6. The orders are being processed from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (UTC+01:00) except for public holidays. The orders are handled on a first-come-first-service basis.
7. The order processing time is the expected period of time between the date of an order is placed and when it is shipped to the Client. The order processing time takes 2 to 4 weeks and it is determined individually.
PRICES, PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
1. The prices currency is Euro. KAFLOTEKA Ceramic Studio is not a VAT taxpayer. The prices indicated below each product are binding at the moment of placing an order. Kafloteka reserves the right to change the prices of the products, to introduce new products in the online shop, to organize and modify promotional campaigns.
2. The payment for the order should be made before the shipping of the ordered items. Our banking details are: for payments in EUR – IBAN 43 1160 2202 0000 0003 1463 9124, BIC: BIGBPLPW and form payments in PLN – Bank Millennium 37 1160 2202 0000 0003 0554 9362
3. The items ordered at kafloteka.com are shipped and delivered with diligence by reputable delivery companies.
4. Shipping cost is included automatically while placing an order at kafloteka.com. In case your order was placed in an e-mail message sent to email@example.com you will receive an acknowledgement of the order including the shipping cost.
5. Upon receipt of the ordered product, you must immediately verify the condition of the package. Once you acknowledge receipt of the product by providing your signature, you thus attest having received the package in good condition and any damage to the product that would result or not from transportation will not be eligible to return policy.
6. If, upon delivery, you find that the package is damaged, it is advisable to refuse it and immediately contact us. Kafloteka will take charge of the product’s inspection once it is returned to our facilities. If no damage to the product is found, it will be returned to you in a new packaging, at no additional cost.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
1. Every product is manufactured to individual order. According to Art. 38 of Law on Protection of Consumer Rights of May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws from 2014 item 827) the Lawmaker exclude the right to withdraw from a contract in case of custom-made products.
2. If the package is damaged during transportation, a business customer can claim compensation only from the delivery company (Law of April 23, 1963; Civil Code, Journal of Laws from 2016 item 360; Law of November 15, 1984 and Traffic Law, Journal of Laws from 2015, item 915). In order to claim compensation resulting from transportation damage you are obliged to verify the condition of the package before acknowledging receit of the product by providing your signature.
3. If you are a private consumer, the producer will either refund your original payment amout or do the repair work or exchange the damaged items according to Art. 559 of Civil Code.
1. According to Personal Data Proctection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws from 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended) we inform you that our clients’ personal data are stored in database of KAFLOTEKA Ceramic Studio, whose seat is at 21/23 Oliwska street, 80-563 Gdańsk.
2. Personal data are collected and stored exclusively in order to perform the contracts by KAFLOTEKA Ceramic Studio.
3. Giving your personal data is voluntary, but any refusal to proces them will render the performance of the contract impossible. Personal data are protected according to Act of August 29, 1997 on protection of personal data in a way revoking access of third party.
4. You have the right of access to your data, to modify them and the right to object to the processing of their personal data. You may at any time address a written request to us, to inform us that you withdraw your consent to the use or disclosure of part or all of your personal information.
1. To all matters not settled herein provisions of Civil Code, Act on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Civil Code, Act on
protection of certain consumer rights liability for damage caused by dangerous products and generally applicable law shall apply.
2. Any disputes related to the contract of sale may be settled court having jurisdiction over a company’s seat.
3. The present Terms and Conditions are valid from May 15, 2016. Kafloteka.com online shop reserves the right to make modifications to these Terms and Conditions without any advance notice.